1 TO 1 EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Terms & Conditions
- Product means the Vizon appliances covered under a valid service contract
- You and Your refer to the owner of Product and purchaser of this service contract
- The Company refers to Vizonary Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Vizon 1-to-1 Exchange Warranty program, provides for the replacement of the Product purchased by you if found to be defective during the term of one (1) year(s) from the date of purchase. When the Product is found to be faulty due to an electrical or mechanical defect, the buyer will receive a brand new replacement product of like kind, quality and value. The contract will automatically be terminated when the product is replaced.
- This means that, the Product will have a total warranty of one (1) years starting from the date of purchase via our official website (www.vizon.com.my), and official stores on lazada mall, shopee mall and PG mall
This Replacement Warranty may only be purchased upon purchase of a Product and only covers a Product which:
- Is purchase new from Vizon Malaysia;
- In manufactured for the use in Malaysia; and
- Is limited to domestic and personal use.
SUBMISSION OF REPLACEMENT CLAIM:
- Buyers are required to register the warranty before submitting a claim.
- For all Replacements, buyers are required to submit a screenshot of order details while submitting the claim on our official website
- Contact and consult Vizon’s instructions to determine if the failure to operate is due to circumstances that may be corrected by yourself. If the breakdown is not covered by this Replacement Warranty or if the Product is found to be non-defective, the Product will be returned to You.
- Any cost or damage associated to routine maintenance, inspection, cleaning, lubrication, external adjustments and any other instructions.
- Non-operating and cosmetic items, paint, color, or Product finish; accessories used in or with the Product; external cables and cords; glass and lens; add-on options incorporated.
- Unauthorized modifications made to the Product; altered serial numbers; failure to follow manufacturers’ instructions on installation, operation or maintenance; repairs performed by non-authorized repairer; any items not affecting the function of the Products; image burn.
- Repairs to hardware that has been added after the original purchase of the Product.
- Consumables such as HEPA Filter, Mop Cloth, batteries etc.
- Repairs necessitated by accidental or intentional physical damage, spilled liquid unless specifically covered in the Contract.
- Burglary, theft, corrosion, animal and insect infestation, misuse, neglect and abuse.
- Failure caused by a voltage converter and /or applying incorrect voltage to the Product.
- Diagnosis where no defect has been found or noted.
- Shipping charges and damage, express service charges, transportation damage, removal, installation or reinstallation of the Product, products on loan during the repair process.
- Commercial use (multi-user organizations), public rental, use for profit or communal use for multi-family housing.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from fire or flood, howsoever caused.
- Any loss or damage to the Product resulting from an act of God (including without limitation, events such as earthquake, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, civil commotion).
THIS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. IT IS A SERVICE CONTRACT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT FOR COVERED DEFECTS. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RELATING TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL, WORKMANSHIP OR PERFORMANCE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your maximum entitlement shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price of the covered Product. You would be required to pay for the additional amount if the Replacement product value is more than the purchase price you paid for your original Product. We shall not in any event be liable to person or property for any incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages. This contract is non-transferable.
TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
This Replacement Warranty shall terminate immediately with no refund of the Replacement Warranty Fee in the event of any of the following:
- Upon expiry of the Contract; Disposal or repossession of the Product;
- Unauthorized repair, replacement or modification of the Product;
- If the product is moved out of the country of purchase, it will not be covered by this Replacement Warranty.
This is the entire agreement between Vizon and the Purchaser of this Replacement Warranty and no other oral or written representation is valid. In the event of any inconsistency between the English text and text in other languages, the English version shall prevail.