• When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
• With your permission, we may send you emails or newsletters about our store, new products, promotion, campaign and other updates. Of course, you may unsubscribe anytime.
• When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you give us your consent to collect the info and use it for that specific reason only.
• If we ask for your personal information for secondary reason e.g. marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Even after opting in, you may change your mind, withdraw your consent for us to contact you for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please email us at email@example.com.
• Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.
• We do not store credit card information, we securely submit credit card information to our bank for processing.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA)
• We ensure that Vizon Malaysia adheres to PDPA and information collected will remain private and confidential. Vizon Malaysia will not sell/give to other third parties for commercial purpose unless customers have authorized and agreed for it upon request.
• We take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you. Personal information may be stored both electronically on our computer system, and in hard-copy form. Firewalls, 2048 Bit v3 SSL encryption, passwords, anti-virus software and email filters act to protect all our electronic information.